Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today I Feel Silly

Today I Feel Silly:
Just Another Mood That Makes Up My Day
By Jamie Lee Curtis (Author) & Laura Cornell (Illustrator)
Review By: Grace, grade 6


    Today I Feel Silly is funny book to read. The colors in the pictures help the story go on. The pictures are very bright so it is a good book for young ages. In the book, this little girl is full of emotions. She reminds me of a roller coaster. The emotions are great on the faces in the illustrations. It made me wonder what I look like when I’m mad, happy or sad. This book is would be perfect for you if you just need a good story to read to your little sister or brother. My little sister feel in love with this book when she was only a year old. This book has a lesson to be taught. To find what this lesson is and how this little girl goes from happy to furious in a blink of an eye you have to read this book.

2 comments:

  1. Grace, I love this book! I have read it to the kindergartners and had them show me their own mad, silly, happy, etc. faces. I have not had a chance to read it to them this year. I bet they would love it if you have a chance to go in and read it to them:) Nice work on your review! -Ms. Tanke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a delightful sounding book. It sounds like one I will have to remember to give to my nieces and nephews as gifts.

    ReplyDelete