Friday, January 21, 2011

Junie B. First Grader Aloha

Review By: Julianna, Grade 5 


Junie B. First Grader Aloha is an awesome book by Barbara Park. Junie B. Jones is a series about a girl named Junie B. Jones. She is sassy and funny. The books go from kindergarten to first grade. In this book, she is in first grade. It is #26 in the series. In this book Junie B. flies to Hawaii with her family. My favorite part is when Junie B. puts lots of flowers in her hair and a bird flies in her hair and gets stuck. It was hilarious! If you like funny books, this is the book for you.  

5 comments:

  1. Great blog Julianna! Did you know I've never read any of the Junie B. books? I think it might be time for me to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oldest daughter loves to read; even more loves to tell others about what she has read. This is her review of a book by one of her favorite authors. As always, I'm very proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julianna,

    Nice review! I particularly like your description of Junie B as "sassy and funny." I hope your dad was correct in his comment that the wonderfully talented Barbara Parks is just ONE of your favorite authors! (others who will go unmentioned ... :)

    Keep reading and keep the reviews coming ....

    - Cocky



    - Cocky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review, Julianna! Sounds like a fun book!
    Ms. Tanke

    ReplyDelete